Saturday, August 6, 2011

Scrapbooking Practice

I took some advice I recieved on what to do with my small collection of postage stamps and started a small scrapbook! I thought it was a good way to put small trinkets and scraps of paper that I had been holding onto to good use. I purchased the book at a home goods store (blank craft paper). I took advantage of my small stamp collection, as well as ribbons, deco tape, doilies, stickers, coins, polaroids, lace and other pretty bits (oh and a bit of doodling, I can draw better than this I swear, I just wanted it to look a bit whimsical). Here is what I have done so far. I think it has a nice vintage feel ♪♫♪














Bonus: a cute handmade chick strap I bought at a Thai restaurant. Cheep~
Thanks for looking~

5 comments:

  1. scrap booking is so much fun! it's such a nice way to keep memories. it's been a while since i've done any scrap booking too~
    yours is coming along beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... I've always wanted to do scrapbooking, but since I'm naturally messy (and lazy), I'm afraid it might not turn out well. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is fantastic!
    I've always wanted to try scrapbooking, but I'm afraid I would never make it look like anything other than a hot mess...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scrapbook looks so nice! I like the old postcard.

    ReplyDelete