Day 3 – 10 things you hate about lolita.
I hope not to offend anyone, these are just my personal tastes u_u;;
- Head fascinators (sp), the ones with giant feathers and flowers, I think they look silly and out of place.
- A-symmetrical clothing designs, not for me.
- Leopards prints (that's just clothing in general though)
- The body image and self esteem problems that come with not having a 65 cm waist or 90 cm bust.
- How expensive petticoats are, I mean, it's invisible fluff!
- Black and white coordinates. They are very hard to pull off without going all-out old school.
- Bright or overly busy colors and prints.
- Teeny, tiny shoes (I've seen just one pair of shoes in my size for sale on the egl_comm - I wear a US 11 T_T )
- Little hats.
- Character prints. Not a fan of Star Wars and My Little Pony prints.