Sunday, October 17, 2010

Innocent World Review


One of the rare joys of Lolita is recieving a pricey brand package full of goodies! Luckily, for my birthday in September I got to do just that! Innocent World being my favorite brand, I expected nothing less than perfection from my first order.


 At the end of August I ordered the following items from Innocent World. Communication was fast and helpful (mostly regarding fair items). They sincerely apologized for being out of the novelty post card set and Romantic Rose print Pullip pattern/fabric. No worries because I actually already own the post cards and do not own a Pullip doll! Anyways, shipping was light speed! I was expecting it to take a week at the earliest, probably two...Nope! After a speedy 4 days my package was at my house, just in time to wear for my birthday! The package also included a hand-written not, ad for G&LB and artist's renditions/patterns for new items. The packaging was in a sturdy box and all the items were wrapped in plastic. I was thoroughly happy with my items. My only complaint that (since this being my first brand clothing piece) I was not aware that when the website says something like "fits 64~78 cm"...a 76 cm waist will not fit. The skirt is too snug to fit normally, so I roll in the plaid part and it fits fine.
Now on to my items!
Photobucket

My pretty ribbon watch :) the code wasn't actually available for this item on the English site (it said it was waiting to be released February 2010... A little outdated? But the code was available on the Japanese website, so I copied it from there with no problem. It fits with room to spare, even for my big Texan wrist.

Photobucket

Little Lady pouch. My pouch is the one on the far right. Pretty simple, big and roomy. This was pretty much only purchased to make me eligible for the poster present.

Photobucket

Nicholas skirt in black to match my bow I bought in Japan. Like I mentioned, a little tight, but still wearable and adorable. I'm 5'8" and it still falls at an appropriate length.
Photobucket

And lastly my bonus poster gift (with my birth month!)The theme is Romantic Rose and it's a few inches larger than a standard sheet of paper with a glossy finish. I'm framing this soon~

Now on to my photos...

Photobucket
The box everything arrived in

Photobucket

Nicholas Fruits Skirt

Photobucket

Little Lady kitten pouch

Photobucket

Ribbon watch
Photobucket

Poster present
Photobucket

Extra goodies~

Overall

Communication: 5/5
Shipping: 6/5!
Item Quality: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment