|What a cute coordinate by Kairii ♪|
Eek! It's already a week in to March! Please forgive me and enjoy these tips ♥
- Tie a vintage silk scarf around your shoulders like a collar - this looks cute with jsks!
- Looking for some major eye candy? check out the FLASCO shop blog
- Make a mood board of things you're looking forward to this spring or summer. Include photos, soft ribbons, dried flowers and anything else that reminds you of the season. Hang the board somewhere you will see it often
- Bloomers are a pretty easy sewing project - try making your own with lots of soft cotton lace and ribbon trim
- Alternatively, try making a cute scrunchie - use your own fabric or "extra" brand fabric from inexpensive mini-tote bags
- Design a coordinate around your favorite musical instrument - extra points for originality
- Speaking of instruments - check out this translated version of the short manga (one shot) "I Am a Piano" by Nakamura Asumiko. This short ran in several of the Gothic & Lolita Bibles
- Love berets? Check Ebay for inexpensive plain berets and decorate them with velvet ribbon, pearls, tulle and polka dots!
- Add a bit of sugary cuteness around your room or kitchen but filling decorative glass jars with pretty pastel candies - very a la Angelic Pretty ♥
- Did you know that over-the-door shoe organizers are a great way to organize your Lolita socks and other small accessories as well? Give it a try?