Achoo! Due to the massive cold weather invasion, the flu has hit my school hard (luckily I've avoided it), but the mass of absences and sniffles have inspired me to make a post for sick Lolitas. Here are a few ideas to make being sick a little less miserable.
- Wear your cutest pair of warm lolita-esque pajamas, including slippers and a night cap
- Curl up with a stuffed animal and tote them around your house
- If you must go to work or school, sneak a tiny friend to comfort you in your purse
- Get your medicine flavored - my local pharmacy will add fruit flavors to most liquid medicines
- Make a fort of comfy pillows and blankets to curl up in while watching a good movie
- Speaking of movies, (since you finally have the time to watch them), why not a princess movie or Miyazaki marathon?
- Painting your nails is a low-energy way to add a bit of enjoyment to your runny nose misery
- Use a cute tissue box cover or choose paper ones with cute designs - you will be seeing it a lot
- If you're running a fever, use a cute animal-shaped ice pack
- If you nose becomes too try, use lightly scented lotion to ease the tenderness
- Experiment with different blends and fragrances of tea to sooth your throat and your nose
- For your soup fix, try classic alphabet soup or ones with characters or animals
- Drink plenty of fluids, through cute swirly straws and cups!
I hope this makes any sick Lolis out there feel a little better... P.S. There is a 70% chance of (about an inch of) snow tomorrow, how exciting! Hopefully that also means school will be canceled and no Physics quiz tomorrow :D