Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lolita Desu Review

Lolita Desu is a relatively new type of lolita shop, selling new and gently used lolita articles and goodies via online store. About two weeks ago, I found the shop via the Live Journal egl_comm and purchased two Imai Kira postcards off their website. Their communication was helpful and fast, and they even informed we of how many postcards I could order before shipping costs increased. Their prices were reasonable, $8 per postcard and $5.50 for shipping from Denmark to the US. They even notified me that they were including a free deco cane! (Though I can't tell what it is, I do appreciate it ^_^). The post cards arrived in individual plastic slips (as stated) in a normal envelope. They arrived in perfect condition (today). I would definably recommend Lolita Desu!
Their web shop can be found here.

How they arrived + my deco cane
My long-coveted post cards~

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! =)

    Deco canes are used to cut out in smaller pieces and put on nails, phones, make sweets jewelry and so on ^^ Hope that helps and thanks for the review! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also ordered two prints from Lolita Desu recently, and am wholly happy. I got posters though, since I think the postcards are too small.

    ReplyDelete