Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Angelic Pretty SF Review

For the past few months, I had been drooling over this lovely Petit Beurre Angelic Pretty pass case. I thought that it was an inexpensive and useful alternative to many of the other items from the series (basically I couldn't afford or justify buying any of the other items) :c 


I saw that the colorway I wanted was sold out on the San Francisco website and effectively gave up because I didn't want to pay exorbitant shipping costs from using the Japanese site. With a bit of hope, I contacted Japanese English shop asking if the San Fran shop possibly had anymore light brown versions in store (as directed to by an EGL member). They replied that I should contact the San Fran shop directly (which I forgot to do....oops). Anyways, to my surprise, about a week later, the San Fran shop called me and informed me that the Japanese shop told them that I was interested in the light brown colorway and that they had received one in their most recent shipment! Firstly, I cannot express how grateful I was that they remembered me ;A; how thoughtful! While I was on the phone, the San Fran staff member informed me that she was adding the colorway to the San Fran shop website as we spoke. Still moderately surprises and very gracious, I thanked her and purchased it the next day!

Long story short, I have it not and it's amazing. Thank you Japanese and San Fran shop staff for being so thoughtful and helpful. This was my first direct Angelic Pretty purchase and it will certainly not be my last!

Shipping was $13, a little steep in my opinion for such a tiny item but I believe they only use flat rate shipping (along with a tracking number and non-optional $1 insurance). 

The store shipped the day after I payed and it arrived in about 3 days (not including Sunday).

The shop included a small flyer from the store (the paper card was in the pass case) 



The pass case is a good size and has a study & long chain with an easy to use lobster claps. There are two card slots and a small zipper pouch, but it should get the job done. I think this is much cuter that the Vera Bradley pass case/pouches that are popular in America right now.

Overall: 
Customer services: 6/5
Shipping: 4.5/5
Product: 5/5

Thank you again AP!

1 comment:

  1. That was so awesome of them! Not many stores would take that liberty to contact their other locations for a customer. I am so happy for you! And it looks super cute =3 Thanks for sharing!

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete