September is my favorite month! Why because it's the beginning of Autumn and my birth month!
- Load up on cheap colorful socks (summer clearance) before it gets cold and experiments with layering
- Give your outfits a slightly nerdy, school-esque look with a uniform ribbon
- Go all-out nerdy with cute braids, large-rimmed glasses and drawn-on freckles!
- Be on the lookout for flavors like pumpkin and apple cinnamon. My grocery store even carries pumpkin ice cream!
- Make biscuit-themed accessories, like hair clips and brooches (I really want to do this)!
- Do some end of summer cleaning and organizing! use a shoe rack to store your socks and small accessories
- Use a vintage leather book bag to add vintage style to your outfits
- Sew a cute sleeping mask with ribbons and lace
- Add dark greens, chocolates, burgundies and plaids into your wardrobe for a warmer look
- DIY an easy cut-sew by adding small ribbons to the collar of a scoop-neck shirt
|This is the sleeping mask idea~|