Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bunnies, Bears and Sweets...Oh My!

It arrived!! Yippee : ) This isn't a very important post - I'm just expressing my silly joy for stationary. This batch was an order from Kawaii Ya. The Hawai'i based online store offers an array of letter sets, sticker, memo pads and other items for pretty nice prices - plus shipping is a measly $4.50 no matter the weight :) Anyways they had a nice selection of rabbit themed items so I went ahead and made an order. My total was around $30 with shipping (I wanted to spend at least $25 to receive the free sticker flake sacks). I cant wait to use these <3

It's here!

Bunny veggis?

Baby bunnies and air mail - my favorite themes! :D

Stickers >3<

More cute bunnies <3

Mini memo love <3

New character stickers!

Isn't she cute?

Chou-fleur (little flower?) Very mori-eqsue

D'awwww

The sticker sacks on the left and right were free!

These were free as well :)

Cute beat sweets deco tape

And baby bear memos!

2 comments:

  1. Cute!~ I love little bunny things, though I have much more stationery than I know what to do with at the moment, but I'll definatly do an order from there one day (>u< )!~
    Thanks for sharing :'D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, so many cute things!
    I have to check out this shop!

    ReplyDelete