Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentines Day Cookies Brooches + Other Crafts

Hello everyone! Today I'd like to share a few quick and cute biscuit/cookies brooches I made. The materials were just felt, fluffing, pins and lace. I thought they would look cute on a scarf or collar for Valentines Day <3

Heart biscuit with lace bow

Heart, circle and rectangle biscuits

I also did a little bit more crafting~

Left-over lace sewn onto my backpack

More left-over lace on a cookie key chain

I didn't make this, but I re-glued the pin and thought it was too cute not to share! *

My favorite item - a vintage velvet rose brooch with lace/velvet/pompom strings

I thought it would look cute on a bag or outfit for both mori and classic lolita

 That was some pretty fun crafting!

* This is the artist who made the bunny brooch!

2 comments:

  1. I love the rose+lace brooch! It makes me want to try mori, almost. I already love classic (though I don't wear it much).

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are some very lovely thing here!
    the biscuits are adorable,
    but i like the vintage rose brooch best!

    ReplyDelete